Author Topic: Your Feedback  (Read 41167 times)

Offline rhozielou

• View Profile
Re: Your Feedback
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
on some of the pages the most current post does not show up first, makes it hard to continue a conversation.  ei. page one comes up instead of page eleven.

Offline rhozielou

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »
never mind - figured out it was a setting
but it wasn't consistent with all pages ;

Offline Kantup5

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »
bump, problem still exists

Offline Kantup5

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »
When I click on a link to a story the ad in the left corner covers the story copy and I can't get it to go away so that I can read the article.

concernedparent

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 10:27:09 AM »
I have wanted to write about that so many times, and I kept forgetting to start a new thread about it.  I can't understand why that is still happening.

Offline mike1959

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
i love this its a very livly debate and i love to read all the coments

Offline 1newfie

• View Profile
Re: Best Place I've ever eaten
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
We rented a house on Maui in a village called  Paia on the rainforest side.  There is a restaurant there called Mama's Fish House.  It's right on the beach.  It's a little pricey but the seafood is so fresh they can tell you who caught it and when.  Everything we had there from crab cakes to just about any fish you can think of was too good to describe.  It was on the road to Hana which is an experience in itself!

Offline 12RPilot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »
Some things I like to see in a newspaper are listings of when roads will be closed for repair (makes life less frustrating) and perhaps a weekly feature on Michigan traffic laws. Seems that many drivers don't know the subtleties of lane usage around here. For instance, when two oncoming cars at an intersection are making left turns, often the impatient drivers behind them pull around and rush into the intersection, almost striking the left turning cars in front of the line. And what's with pulling out into the turn lane and driving for half a mile trying to squeeze into traffic? Some Traffic Laws 101 would be a great service to the community.

Offline ntoonz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:03 AM »
I think a little instruction in driving attitude would be more useful.  I constantly tell my daughters that their car is a means to get to their destination - not a means to get there on time.  When you get behind that wheel, your only job is to get safely from one place to another.

Offline Drofdeb

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »
Dear Bedford Now (The Monroe Evening News),

As for me and most of my neighbors, we do not go to Monroe for anything.  We don't even subscribe to the paper.(Monroe 22,000 residence , Toledo 290,000 residence).  Lets face it, I reside within a 2 minute travel from Toledo and a 20 minute travel to Monroe.  Despite what those in Monroe think ,we in Bedford do not espire to some day live in Carrington Woods. We don't travel to Monroe to buy a FORD, We go to Brondy's.  Why would I ever spend my disposable income in a city that still refers to my town as south county?  When you stuff the Bedford Now with sales promotions for Monroe and the Down River area, you should save your money and advertising expense.  I will not use them!

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »
I pretty much share your thoughts on Monroe.  I have never cared to go there.  Maybe because I was always forced to go to Monroe for anything government related..When it comes time to buy something I never think of Monroe.

Offline Buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »
I can say that when I receive the Bedford I don't even view the inserts, I simply throw them in the trash.  I'm not going to travel to Monroe to shop.

Offline machinehead2002

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 11:58:26 PM »
Please increase the size of a upload in the forum!
190kb doesn't allow for most file types.....500kb would be a great improvement!

Offline PackersFan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »
Reply to this post with your feedback.  How can we improve the functionality of bedfordnow.com? What features or content would you  like to see? What bugs, problems, or questions do you have about using the site?

Your input is invaluable to us for improving your Bedford community web site. Help us make it better!

You'll need to be a registered member and be logged in to post topics and replies, so if you have an account, click the Login button above. If you haven't yet joined us, click Register.

I see one of the forums is locked.  Can you tell me what that is all about?  Who locked it?  Why is it locked?  Who can unlock it?  Thanks.

Offline collegekid

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »
This is the first time I've been able to see the forum in about a week. kept getting database errors.