Author Topic: And the vote is in...  (Read 1464 times)

Offline PackersFan

• View Profile
And the vote is in...
« on: August 01, 2016, 03:38:28 PM »
Supervisor - Larry O'Dell

Greg Stewart is too much of a dictator for my liking.  And is not really a leader. And Paul Pirrone is too immature and inexperienced. Do-it-bestgate is still not resolved. More will be coming. There's more to say about each...maybe later.  There's no doubt in my mind that Larry can handle the job.

Treasurer - Paul Francis.  Dunnigan hasn't even told us his prior work experience. And experience is important for this position.  Francis has made some really stupid decisions over the years, I grant you.  But that's only my opinion.  At least he did SOMETHING! That's what leaders do. I'm not real happy with him.  But he can't please everyone.  And even he is still learning.

Clerk - Was always 100% sure about this pick.  Trudy Hershberger.  Plenty of experience and always does a good job in her department.  Dependable.

Trustee...

TC Clements - plenty of experience in his field. Dependable. Not a member of any team.
Greg Robinson - plenty of experience in his field. Will add much to our technology goals. Well educated.
   Not a member of any team.
Rick Steiner - Dependable. Smart. Independent thinker. Experienced.  Not a member of any team.

Not sure of the rest.  Definitely not voting for Nancy or Michelle.  100% agree with Mr. Jenkins.  Having a team elected is definitely not a good idea.

My thanks goes out to Nancy...for explaining in detail the purpose of a team. Explaining why we should NOT vote for a team member!

Just' sayin...

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
Re: And the vote is in...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »
 Pirrone is a union puppet.
I didn't care much for Nancy the first time around.  She's more in tune with the residents this time.  I'd give her another chance. 
I've adopted the attitude of voting for new candidate that appear qualified. 
I don't see what any of the rest of them do.  Not much has changed in Bedford the last few years.
Oh, and the clerk doesn't understand her job. She thinks she runs everything..

Offline PackersFan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:02:28 PM »
They dump everything in her lap, STB.  Things that the other 2 guys should be doing.

And I would have voted for Nancy and Bork if they weren't part of the dream team.

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 10:17:20 AM »
The dream team thing turns me off but I like a couple of the candidates.  Actual the one that turns me off is the jackazz that almost ruined the school system until the voters kicked him off the board, Now he wants the voters to turn every request for the schools down.  He formed his super PAC and tries to profess being some know it all and tell people how to vote.