Author Topic: The 2016 election  (Read 1152 times)

Offline PackersFan

• View Profile
The 2016 election
« on: July 12, 2016, 12:17:07 PM »
Here's my choices so far. In many cases, I'm not voting FOR someone as I am voting AGAINST an incumbent.

Nancy Tienvieri for trustee
Trudy Hershberger for clerk

Both have done an excellent job over the last 4 years and deserve my vote.
Nancy would fair better, I think, if she would disavow herself from the 'dream team' persona.

Greg Stewart for supervisor.  Voting against Paul Pirrone and Larry O'Dell.  There's only one left. Voting FOR - 10%.

Treasurer...not sure yet. 85% against Paul Francis.  Really dissatisfied with his performance but not
confident in the experience of his opponent.

Not committed yet...

TC Clements - 99% sure
Greg Robinson - 99% sure
Michelle Bork - 75% sure

Although neophytes to the board, they each will add their knowledge and expertise to Bedford
in their particular fields.  And each, I believe, is not committed to bias opinions or political groups.
Michelle in particular has demonstrated her love of Bedford and her ability to get the job done.

Please don't vote for the dream time! Vote for each individual.  If it turns out that each you vote
for finally encompasses the entire team...fine.  But don't vote for a team.  Grade each candidate
individually. And vote accordingly.

Just' sayin...

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
Re: The 2016 election
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 01:34:03 PM »
What has happened in Bedford that would want anyone to vote for a current elected official?

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
Re: The 2016 election
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:22:54 PM »
The Bedford Good  old boy network still functioning.  Stewart voted out of office because he was ineffective so they put him on the road commission.