Author Topic: Hang on Walt supporters... Look who's back as a write in!  (Read 10979 times)

Offline Hondo

• View Profile
Re: Hang on Walt supporters... Look who's back as a write in!
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2012, 07:56:31 AM »
Strong arm tactics in local politics is not new, neither are strong arm tactics in a public forum.  Those who speak the loudest are generally those who are wrong.

Offline Nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2012, 10:31:22 AM »
stop yelling Hondo, I can't hear the people who are right!!!

Offline Hondo

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
I'm sorry!  I was using my outside voice.

Offline bedford wife

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Informative my eye. If it had been informative, it would have stated to the effect that if you found anything in a voting booth that you should make the election people aware of it so that it could be removed. It should not have been a bunch of innuendos. You know that, I know it. And I did not forget about the verbage you seem to think I forgot. I used your words not mine. I have talked to quite a few people on the Wilburn committee as well as many who want him re-elected and there has not been word one regarding such a thing. Are you sure that it is really not more propaganda coming directly from Stewart backers put out there as truth when it is purely fiction?  After all. . . .you only heard it. No resource given, no time, no date, no nothing. In my book that gets a failing grade on plausibili

Still waiting to hear who I am. And yes honcho it does make you wonder doesn't it. And don't forget it has already been stated by a backer of Mr Stewarts who sat in the parking lot at White Park the night of the initial meeting and announcement of the Write-In campaign that he was there to take names and that everyone there was blacklisted. If you don't know who it was making that list, let me know.

Name the Stewart backer, even the vehicle type, that did that!  I will speak to him myself.....that's intimidation and it's against the law.

Offline PackersFan

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »
stop yelling Hondo, I can't hear the people who are right!!!

You are SOOOO bad!!!  :)

Offline StopTheBurning

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »
I'll bet there are backers of all candidates that take signs...They may not be associated with the candidates election committee, just backers.