Author Topic: Voting Booth Rules - Shocked to hear this.  (Read 1463 times)

Offline 2012Bedford

• View Profile
Voting Booth Rules - Shocked to hear this.
« on: October 25, 2012, 02:10:52 PM »
I was shocked to hear that some candidates are instructing their "campaign friends" the following.

It is come to my attention that some candidates believe they can have friends leave political literature or voting instructions in voting booths during voting.

It is a federal offense.  I was told it was a $5000 fine. I had a friend check into this thoroughly.

So if you're telling people to leave a political postcard information in the voting booth on how to fill out the ballot, your in violation.

If you see such information in the voting booth, please contact one of the attendants at the polls.

Let's just keep it fair folks thanks.

A GROUP OF PEOPLE WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT AT THE POLLS FOR THIS. 

Offline chartres

• View Profile
Re: Voting Booth Rules - Shocked to hear this.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »
Their is a set distance from the polling place, 100 feet from the doorway used as the entrance, you cannot have a political sign, this means magnetic car door signs, posters, bumper stickers and such, within this 100 foot zone. No one can campaign within this zone and exit pollers must maintain a 20 foot distance from the doorway. Election officials must inspect the entire zone and interior hallways and such and remove all political material before opening the polls. Their are penalties for violating these laws.

Offline Time to talk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »
So who might that be that you are talking about. Sounds like more propaganda from the opposing party run. There has been a huge amount of propaganda (LIES) that have been coming from the opposing group thru the entire election and prior to the primary. So just because you "heard" something don't make it true. Garbage is garbage. And it is the job for the people manning the polls to make sure that the booths are clear. So cut the crap.
It is time to talk

Offline 2012Bedford

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:05:55 PM »
So who might that be that you are talking about. Sounds like more propaganda from the opposing party run. There has been a huge amount of propaganda (LIES) that have been coming from the opposing group thru the entire election and prior to the primary. So just because you "heard" something don't make it true. Garbage is garbage. And it is the job for the people manning the polls to make sure that the booths are clear. So cut the crap.

You cut the crap, you don't fool anyone, so screw yourself, and when your done, start over.  I know who u are.

Offline bedford wife

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 12:48:14 AM »
2012....Are you stupid?  You are giving a great impersonation.  How about this....I know who YOU are...let's tell everyone.

1.  You are the weak one who hides behind a keyboard because you aren't man enough to face a person and speak with conviction and integrity.

2.  You are the person who deals with rumor and innuendo and then presents it as fact.

3..You are the person without power, who no one would look up to.

4.  You don't know squat!

That post was uncalled for,  EVERY person on this board has the right to voice thier opinion without little slugs like you coming out to attack.  You don't know jack!  I will tell you one thing, finding out who anyone is on this board isn't hard.....you want to throw karma out, don't be suprised when it pays you a house call......As a courtesy, I will ask "karma" to bring some pampers for you.

Offline 2012Bedford

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 05:19:17 AM »
2012....Are you stupid?  You are giving a great impersonation.  How about this....I know who YOU are...let's tell everyone.

1.  You are the weak one who hides behind a keyboard because you aren't man enough to face a person and speak with conviction and integrity.

2.  You are the person who deals with rumor and innuendo and then presents it as fact.

3..You are the person without power, who no one would look up to.

4.  You don't know squat!

That post was uncalled for,  EVERY person on this board has the right to voice thier opinion without little slugs like you coming out to attack.  You don't know jack!  I will tell you one thing, finding out who anyone is on this board isn't hard.....you want to throw karma out, don't be suprised when it pays you a house call......As a courtesy, I will ask "karma" to bring some pampers for you.

Never started this post with attack intentions, actually there are a few candidates in violation of remarking about this. Just started to be informative and helpfull. See my phrase, lets be fair.
Ok, I got attacked, so I respond. And final, it don't take a lot to find out who is who when u know the right people, and get private emails.