Author Topic: Child Molester Let Loose In Bedford  (Read 2182 times)

BedfordDaddy

Child Molester Let Loose In Bedford
« on: October 21, 2011, 02:18:56 PM »
A liberal pansy judge has allowed a convicted child molester to be let out of prison by years end.  Hopefully, common sense will prevail and appeals will reverse this ignorant judges decision.  Why does our judicial system continue to pander and coddle criminals at the cost of law abiding citizens.  This country has become way to liberal.

Offline Drofdeb

• View Profile
Re: Child Molester Let Loose In Bedford
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
BD,
I could not agree with you more.  It is testament to the conditions in our State that the offender has more protection than the victim.  When my children were young, my neighbors and I had a plan for any Child Molester that abused any of our children.  They would be singing soprano! and we would be on trial.

If you do not like the direction that our society is taking then I suggest that you vote our government officials out of office.  Face it, we would be harmed less if no one was in their position. At least they would not have created better protections and benefits than those that they serve.

BedfordDaddy

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
I have voted my whole life (38yrs) thinking I was making a difference.  I have come to the conclusion that there are no moral people holding office at any level of government. 

BedfordDaddy

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »
I can't believe it...righteousness prevailed and this sick puppy Mr. Layman has to stay in prison.  A special thanks to all involved in keeping this sicko in jail and for keeping Bedford a little safer.