Author Topic: Bedford Parents Under Attack by Local Authorities!!!  (Read 1028 times)

Offline johnnydollar

• View Profile
Bedford Parents Under Attack by Local Authorities!!!
« on: May 03, 2013, 05:26:54 PM »
Yesterday, my wife and I were relentlessly harassed by local government authorities. My cell phone received numerous texts, my email box was attacked and my home and cell phone were repeatedly invaded by these sources, as were my wives devices. Apparently the local government was having an event at Jackman Road and they did not want me to get excited about it. If that were the case, then why did they bother me about it? Is there a Do Not Call/ Do Not Harass website that I can go to to be removed from their list?

Offline New to Bedford

• View Profile
Re: Bedford Parents Under Attack by Local Authorities!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »
 What happened at the Boston Marathon was an "attack". What happened to you was slightly annoying. You just need to relax. Your life will still be as pleasant as before moving forward.

Offline smoke14

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bedford Parents Under Attack by Local Authorities!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 06:22:24 AM »
It was not the local government that was calling you, it was the school system's instant alert system, there was a malfunction and there working with Honeywell to fix the problem so it don't happen again. I called the board and that's what they told me.