Here's what I think.
I love the expansion.
1. I voted in favor of Wal Mart because of the jobs and the pricing competition. I know some will say that they pay minimum wages, but for some, it's more than they are making now.
2. Here we go again about those "less desirable" I hope you are never down and out.
3. I believe they are relocating the recycling center. If the floor is sticky, don't walk on that section by going in the out door. I have never noticed the actual entrance being sticky.
4. Maybe he has never applied.
5. Can't tell you when I last bagged my own. Never been a problem. Besides, if I did, it would be a better job than those high school kids. Suppose you complain about pumping your own gas too.
6. You would be surprised. Bet you would buy it from Wal mart though. Same difference.
7. Gets you attention doesn't it.
8. Have yet to see an increase and we shop there for most of our groceries.
9. You should really get out of the dark ages and use a debit card. Save a tree!
10. If you don't like the produce and prices, don't buy there. Monettes is not that far.
11. Don't know, don't shop at Meijer's and I prefer Yoplait.
12. Again, not sure unless you feel guilty. I like them asking because I have a bad back and by the time I get to those products, the only place left is on the bottom of the cart.
13. That is simply a figment of your imagination.
I can't wait for the completion.