The video of the Bedford Township Board Meeting from Tuesday, September 18, 2012 (60 minutes) has been added to the www.bedfordyes.com
web site. Here is the direct link to where it is located:http://www.bedfordyes.com/BedfordTownshipAgendaMinutesVideo.htm#agendaminutesvideo
Major items discussed:
1. Approval of Application for a Class C Liquor License from Michigan Global Enterprises, at 8505 Secor Road, Lambertville. (southwest corner of Secor & Consear Roads)
2. Approval of Second Resolution to Establish Costs and Fees Pursuant to the Bedford Township Cemetery Ordinance
3. Approval of Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate for GH Cutter Services, Inc.
4. Approval of Letter of Understanding from McGuire & McDole CPA.
5. The following residents spoke during public comment: Greg Stewart, Nancy Tienvieri, Paul Pirrone and Rick Steiner. (The information presented by Rick Steiner who is requesting the installation of a traffic light at the intersection of Lewis Avenue, Hickory Creek Blvd. and Bedford Drive is also posted on the web page listed above.)